Are you looking to be a part of a non-profit organization that fosters relationships with other military spouses while volunteering for our military and local community? We welcome you to be part of the Minot Spouses Club!
MSC is non-discriminatory and provides equal opportunity without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, rank, sexual orientation, disability or national origin.
Who can join?
Membership eligibility is open to all spouses of any AD service member of the US Armed Forces, National Guard, or Reserves assigned to permanent duty at Minot Air Force Base; widowed or retired spouses of US Armed Forces members living in the Minot area; spouses of active or retired Civil Service employees of Minot AFB; and adult relatives who are in permanent residence with the family of any AD service member of the U.S. Armed Forces stationed at Minot AFB.
Membership dues are for the board year running from June 1 2020 through May 31 2021. Dues must be current in order to participate in MSC activities and to vote.
E5-E7 & O1-O2: $30
E8-E9 & O3: $40
O4 & above: $50
½ price after the 1st of January
How much are dues?
Minot AFB Spouses Club members benefits:
- Meeting other military spouses of all ranks and backgrounds
- Socials and special events (at least monthly)
- Access to any of the MSC’s interest groups including coffee club, running/walking club, etc
- Gifts and/or support during life events like the birth of a child and illness/hospitalization
- Members-only Facebook group